Schellinger began building the Pantigo Windmill on
Mill Hill for Huntting Miller in March 1804.
Mill Hill had been built up from a natural rise in
1729 on the common at the south end of East Hampton.
Ownership changed over a period of years and the
mill was moved to the corner of Pantigo Road and
Egypt Lane where it stood for 72 years until 1917
when Gustav Buek purchased the mill and moved it to
his 17th Century house, known as Home Sweet Home.
The village undertook extensive repairs to the mill
Open when Home Sweet Home Museum is open.
| Hook Mill |
Pantigo Mill |
Gardiners Mill |